Gamer Chick and Mom. Games are My Passion, and Here You'll Find Gaming Reviews & Info, plus Talk about Books, Movies, Music and More!

2 posters

Heroine's Quest: The Herald of Ragnarok (FREE)

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Heroine's Quest: The Herald of Ragnarok (FREE) Empty Heroine's Quest: The Herald of Ragnarok (FREE)

Post by genkicoll Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:55 pm

Heroine's Quest: The Herald of Ragnarok
    by Crystal Shard - March, 2014

Available at:
    Desura (FREE)
    IndieDB (FREE)
    Steam (FREE)

Heroine's Quest: The Herald of Ragnarok (FREE) Header_292x136

In desperation, the jarl of Jarnvidr has called for a Heroine, to stand against the forces of frost and put an end to the lasting winter. Her might, sorcery, and cunning may be humanity’s last resort. Are you up to the task, or will you die trying?

Heroine's Quest: The Herald of Ragnarok is an adventure / RPG hybrid. Like in many adventure games, you have a world to save, and must use your wit, guile and inventory to puzzle your way through.

Like in many roleplaying games, you can customize your character with various classes and skills, and must train yourself in combat to stand a chance against the fierce monsters in your way.

The game is designed in the spirit and atmosphere of the classics, and strives to have the same high quality of art, music, and plot. With multiple character classes and several solutions to many puzzles for further replayability.
    Heroine's Quest: The Herald of Ragnarok (FREE) Ss_35d759eef821ac29161ac872b3901b5297b73e7c.600x338
    Heroine's Quest: The Herald of Ragnarok (FREE) Ss_50537b74640c275dd31be9dfdbfd09ed15250533.600x338
    Heroine's Quest: The Herald of Ragnarok (FREE) Ss_a972523cbc66991dcec7f3f51e2b1d61b11ef797.600x338

Last edited by genkicoll on Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
    pippi
    pippi

Heroine's Quest: The Herald of Ragnarok (FREE) Empty Re: Heroine's Quest: The Herald of Ragnarok (FREE)

Post by pippi Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:01 pm

Hey Genki - THANKS!!!  You're quick!   Okay 

Can somebody let me know  Poke with a stick  if this every is released anywhere else?  It looks pretty good and I think it would be pretty fun to play.  I'm a little nervous about Steam, though, so I'd rather buy from somewhere else.

Last edited by pippi on Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forum Monsters Ate Part of My Post)
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Heroine's Quest: The Herald of Ragnarok (FREE) Empty Re: Heroine's Quest: The Herald of Ragnarok (FREE)

Post by genkicoll Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:04 pm

You bet, Pippi Big smile  I try to remember to bump the threads when they're release at other portals like GamersGate and GOG.

For now you can add your vote to the GOG wishlist here:
    http://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/heroines_quest_the_herald_of_ragnarok

They fulfill wishes whenever they can!
    pippi
    pippi

Post by pippi Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:24 pm

Elk grin   I signed the wishlist sometime in early February.  Oh, I sure hope they'll grant this wish!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:10 pm

This game is now FREE on Steam OH!  and you can get it HERE, as well.

Last edited by genkicoll on Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
    pippi
    pippi

Post by pippi Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:20 pm

WHOO-HOO  DRM + $$$ Free?  WOWSERS!

Maybe I'll quit playing Defender's Quest now.  Maybe.
    pippi
    pippi

Post by pippi Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:13 pm

Note to people reading this thread.  The Heroine's Quest game currently labelled as "DRM Free" is not actually DRM or tracking software free.  It still has the Steam trackers attached to it - the .exe just doesn't have to run through the Steam game manager thingy.  So if you care about not being tracked when you play, you might want to wait on GOG to get a version.

Cry  Waaah.   I really want to play this game!

Last edited by pippi on Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to whine)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:02 am