Gamer Chick and Mom. Games are My Passion, and Here You'll Find Gaming Reviews & Info, plus Talk about Books, Movies, Music and More!

5 posters

Doorways - Impromptu Group Play!

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Doorways - Impromptu Group Play! - Page 3 Empty Re: Doorways - Impromptu Group Play!

Post by genkicoll Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:34 am

If you're in the dark
    Spoiler:
    If you're on the bridge, it's easier
    Spoiler:
    marianne
    marianne

Doorways - Impromptu Group Play! - Page 3 Empty Re: Doorways - Impromptu Group Play!

Post by marianne Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:31 am

Thanks bunches genki.  I remember having to crouch and I see two torches up ahead, there is a little hill/barrier in front of me, and I move a tiny bit to the left to get to the torches.  Then my torch goes out and the crazy girl gets me.  Maybe I'm not fast enough.   meh
    luvtoread
    luvtoread

Post by luvtoread Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:16 am

marianne---hello there.   I played this game awhile back--I am planning on eventually buying the new Doorways game that just came out. 
    I remember that girl and trying to get around her.   How far have you gotten?   I remember
    trying to get through the rooms with all those creepy "statues"!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:48 am

She's early on, luvtoread (or was at the time of her posting).  Trying to get through the darkness to the next torch, where she shows up if you are in the dark for too long.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:02 pm