Welcome to GGG, where we talk casual games, books, movies, recipes, indie games, and MORE!

Obscure Legends: Curse of the Ring

genkicoll

Post by genkicoll on Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:54 am

by Seven Sails - January, 2014

Available at:
    Big Fish

You lost everything in that storm: your ship, your crew, even your freedom. Now you've washed up on a tropical island that's cursed by a magic ring which forces its bearer to lash out in anger and control others. Can you release the kind captain from its spell to free everyone on the island, or will this be your new eternal home? The captain's crew is more than happy to help, but it won't be easy to destroy this ring, especially not with the artifacts on the island amplifying its power. Use your wits and scour the island to uncover the ring's secrets and destroy it once and for all in Obscure Legends: Curse of the Ring, a daring Hidden-Object Puzzle Adventure game.

• Make friends with a scarlet macaw
    • Befriend Langley's loyal crew
    • Solve puzzles and explore strange temples

Click images to enlarge
    __

Last edited by genkicoll on Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

JustTheFacts

Re: Obscure Legends: Curse of the Ring

Post by JustTheFacts on Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:46 am

No review for this one yet, I am afraid, I'm one of the people who are having problems with glitches. Seems a hit and miss thing. Many are not having any probs at all.

Anyway, what I did play of it (about 15 mins) was excellent! Especially for a standalone SE!

Worth trying your luck for, I reckon.

Zoo Tek Phoenix

Current date/time is Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:02 am