Welcome to GGG, where we talk casual games, books, movies, recipes, indie games, and MORE!

Mystery of Mortlake Mansion

genkicoll

Post by genkicoll on Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:07 am

by Stella Games - December, 2010

Available at:
    Playrix
    Alawar
    Big Fish for PC / Mac
    GameHouse
    iWin

An old mansion has been living a mysterious life of its own! Use your Hidden Object talents to explore the dark rooms of the house, and discover the secrets that haunt this eerie place. Meet the talking raven and the Spirit, the enigmatic captives of the mansion. Confront the insidious lord, break the evil spells, set the captives free, and become the owner of the gorgeous mansion. An exciting adventure and dastardly discoveries await you in the Mystery of Mortlake Mansion!

• Find your way out of an eerie mansion in this dark Hidden Object adventure.
    • Confront an insidious lord with help from a talking raven and an imprisoned spirit.
    • Scour 34 beautifully haunting locations with over 700 unique items.
    • Solve tricky puzzles and enjoy 30 unique and varied mini-games.
    • Break evil spells, set captives free, and become owner of the gorgeous mansion.

Click images to enlarge
    __

JustTheFacts

Re: Mystery of Mortlake Mansion

Post by JustTheFacts on Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:35 am

I wrote this 2 years ago, when I had just started playing HOGs. It's not much, but consider it a place-saver. I'll redo it when I finish the others on my list Rolling Eyes

Delightfully Different

Sunny Sunny SunnySunny

BASED ON COMPLETED GAME

The thing that makes this game stand out for me is the unusual graphics style. It gave it a unique flavour and added a kind of "arty" feel. LOVED what they did with the bad guy. He was seriously spooky.

The story is your typical "summoned to spooky manor" line, but was a little different in that it had alternate versions of same rooms. We see a bit of that nowadays, but I still find it refreshingly fun.

I enjoyed many of the puzzles, particularly the unique rune puzzles. Again, fun and different.

This game doesn't compare to many of the top rung games, but has its own style and is in a class of its own.

I've already played it 3 times, and know I'll be back there again.

I Recommend This Game!

genkicoll

Post by genkicoll on Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:57 pm

I keep meaning to play this... Maybe one of these days I'll get around to it! Belly laugh

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:03 am

Zoo Tek Phoenix

Current date/time is Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:03 am