Gamer Chick and Mom. Games are My Passion, and Here You'll Find Gaming Reviews & Info, plus Talk about Books, Movies, Music and More!

2 posters

Feel 'em Up!

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Feel 'em Up! Empty Feel 'em Up!

Post by genkicoll Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:41 am

October is breast cancer awareness month, so I'm giving a Feel 'em Up! 3676574821  for the cause.

Ladies, even checking every 3 to 6 months can make a difference.  It's not hard to do, and it could be very important.  Remember that you should NOT check near your "time of the month," as you will usually have some lumps during that period (pun not intended Feel 'em Up! 1524988580  ). 

Gentlemen, two reminders for you.  First is that if your lady is willing, you can help her out with those breast exams Feel 'em Up! 449107794  Always nice to have a second opinion.  Second is that breast cancer is NOT limited to women.  I know it's embarrassing to to think about -- after all, men have pecs, not breasts --  but men get breast cancer, too.  It's not as common, but it DOES happen.  Better to be safe, so check those pecs!

You can check out the Breast Cancer Research Foundation here, and if you know about more websites to support the cause, post about them in THIS Section.
    RenaissanceMom
    RenaissanceMom

Feel 'em Up! Empty Re: Feel 'em Up!

Post by RenaissanceMom Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:51 am

Too true, Genki. I knew two men with breast cancer. One was my ex-boss who referred to it as chest cancer.
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:35 pm

It's that time of year again; Breast Cancer Awareness Month!

Check out this hilarious video:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:50 am