Welcome to GGG, where we talk casual games, books, movies, recipes, indie games, and MORE!

Zombie Solitaire

genkicoll

Zombie Solitaire

Post by genkicoll on Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:30 am

Zombie Solitaire
    by Rokapublish - October, 2013

Available at:
    Alawar
    Big Fish
    GameHouse
    iWin

Play your cards right and you just might escape the apocalypse in Zombie Solitaire! It's been two weeks since an infected tofu burger transformed some poor soul from a gentle vegetarian into a brain-devouring zombie. One thing led to another and now the slobbering undead have taken over the city. There's only thing to do, run for your life! Before you can get your sweet behind to salvation on a zombie free island, you'll need to puzzle your way through exciting rounds of solitaire and fun mini-games. But watch out! The hungry zombie horde is hot on your heels!

• Over 100 solitaire levels
    • Nine zombie-rific adventure settings
    • Ten useful power-up cards
    • A whole lotta zombies

Click images to enlarge
    __

Last edited by genkicoll on Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:52 am; edited 4 times in total

JustTheFacts

Re: Zombie Solitaire

Post by JustTheFacts on Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:02 pm

Light-hearted & Amusing      
    Sunny Sunny Sunny Sunny

BASED ON DEMO

Good quality graphics drawn cartoon style, very amusing characters for each card. Music gets a bit annoying fairly quickly.

A nice little story to keep us entertained. A toxic tofu burger creates an epidemic, and you must get away from your house to an island where you’ll be safe. There is a map, and as you complete each level, you move further on your journey.

Dozens and dozens of repeatable levels. The game is a traditional solitaire game, with many different placements of the cards. There are lots of bonus cards, such as Zombie Slap, which removes the card of your choice and Machete, which opens up the Jungle Blocks. Another obstacle is Infected Ravens, which must be stopped by use of the Zombie Repellent.

You get points by making combos (the number of cards you can select without drawing from the pack), the longer the combo, the greater the multiplier used at the end of the level. These points can be used in the shop to buy more power ups and bonus cards.

I enjoyed the demo a lot, and it was amusing as well as absorbing.

I Recommend This Game!

genkicoll

Post by genkicoll on Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:49 pm

So it's traditional solitaire, not golf-style like Faerie and Fairway Solitaire? (choose a card one higher or one lower)

Esme

Post by Esme on Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:12 pm

I just picked this one up with a stray coupon... it's funny!  It's the golf style, not regular. I like those better, though I agree they can get a bit repetitive after a while. However, this one is fun and cheeky enough that I'm enjoying it. I'll probably play this one off and on until Halloween, then won't think of it again until next year. 

It's rather cute!walk-rawr

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:19 am

Zoo Tek Phoenix

Current date/time is Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:19 am