Gamer Chick and Mom. Games are My Passion, and Here You'll Find Gaming Reviews & Info, plus Talk about Books, Movies, Music and More!

Minds Eye: Secrets of the Forgotten

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Minds Eye: Secrets of the Forgotten  Empty Minds Eye: Secrets of the Forgotten

Post by genkicoll Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:28 pm

Minds Eye: Secrets of the Forgotten
    by: Alawar/Anino Games

Available at:
    Big Fish
    GameHouse
    Iwin

Minds Eye: Secrets of the Forgotten  Feat_2

Follow Gabrielle, an enterprising journalist who stumbles on
    the story of her lifetime, when she smells murderous intent behind what
    everyone assumes was a suicide. As Gabrielle delves deeper into the
    mystery, participating in scientific experiments that allow her to enter
    the minds of other people to search for clues, she will uncover a
    shocking secret about her past. Mind's Eye: Secrets of the Forgotten offers an unforgettable journey into the subconscious!

• Dark atmosphere
    • Unique perspective
    • Journey into the subconscious!

Click images to enlarge
    Minds Eye: Secrets of the Forgotten  Th_screen1 Minds Eye: Secrets of the Forgotten  Th_screen2 Minds Eye: Secrets of the Forgotten  Th_screen3
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Minds Eye: Secrets of the Forgotten  Empty Re: Minds Eye: Secrets of the Forgotten

Post by genkicoll Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:46 am

Mind's Eye: Secrets of the Forgotten

I'm going to have to disagree with most of the reviews I have seen for this game. It starts off kind of easy - random clicking is not penalized, and worked well in the early levels. Items get a bit harder to find as you go along, and that makes the game more fun. I don't feel that the items are too small or hard to find, nor do the graphics seem sub-par to me. The further you go, the more convoluted the story gets, and the more interesting.

I'd say it's a HOG, but I do enjoy non-IHOGs from time to time. I still have 12 minutes left on my demo, but I may have to buy this one Wink

A warning, however: This is definitely a psychological game, and has disturbing images. Not for children!

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:22 pm