by The Dreamers Guild / Night Dive Studios - October, 1995
The last people on Earth are buried deep within the center of the earth, trapped in the bowels of an insane computer for the past hundred and nine years. Gorrister the suicidal loner. Benny the mutilated brute. Ellen the hysterical phobic. Nimdok the secretive sadist. Ted the cynical paranoid. It's time for them to play a little game...
I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream plunges you into a harrowing adventure deep within the belly of an electronic beast. Uncover the last humans' deepest, darkest secrets. Defend yourself against AM's continuous psychological onslaught. Solve the riddles of the past and perhaps free yourself from AM's clutches once and for all in an adventure you'll never forget!
- Assume the roles of five different characters, each in a unique environment
- Challenging dilemmas dealing with powerfully charged emotional issues
- Provocative psychological and adult-oriented themes
- Based on Harlan Ellison's short story "I Have No Mouth, and I Must Scream", on the ten most reprinted stories in the English language
- Based on the original 1968 Hugo Award story of the same name.
- Features an original score by John Ottman, an acclaimed Hollywood composer!
- Starring Harlan Ellison himself as the voice of the supercomputer, AM!
- Face harrowing moral choices where your decisions can influence the fate of the last five humans on Earth.
- Full digitized speech with over 40 different characters and state of the art animation
Click images to enlarge
Last edited by genkicoll on Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:51 pm; edited 2 times in total