Gamer Chick and Mom. Games are My Passion, and Here You'll Find Gaming Reviews & Info, plus Talk about Books, Movies, Music and More!

Amazing Adventures 3: The Caribbean Secret

JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Amazing Adventures 3: The Caribbean Secret Empty Amazing Adventures 3: The Caribbean Secret

Post by JustTheFacts Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:45 am

Amazing Adventures: The Caribbean Secret
    by Spintop Games

Series links: Amazing Adventures: The Lost Tomb, Amazing Adventures 2: Around The World, Amazing Adventures 3: The Caribbean Secret, Amazing Adventures 4: The Forgotten Dynasty, Amazing Adventures 5: The Riddle Of The Two Knights

Available at:
    Big Fish

Amazing Adventures 3: The Caribbean Secret Amazing-adventures-the-caribbean-secret_80x80

The Museum desperately needs your help! Legend has it that a Spanish ship loaded with a fortune of gold went missing somewhere in the Caribbean and was never found. This lost treasure is referred to by locals as the Caribbean Secret. Explore amazing Caribbean locations finding cleverly hidden objects and playing unique minigames to recover the riches in Amazing Adventures – The Caribbean Secret!

• Caribbean atmosphere
    • Gorgeous scenes
    • Find the treasure!
    • Walkthrough (Big Fish)

Click images to enlarge
    Amazing Adventures 3: The Caribbean Secret Th_screen1_Amazing Adventures 3: The Caribbean Secret Th_screen2_Amazing Adventures 3: The Caribbean Secret Th_screen3

Third in This Classic HO Series  
    Sunny Sunny Sunny 

BASED ON COMPLETED GAME

If you’ve played one Amazing Adventure, you’ve played them all. Literally, the only differences are the background. Even many of the items are borrowed from the previous games. This one does offer a couple of different puzzles between the HOs – spot the difference, return items, Match 3, swap tiles, turn tiles, jigsaw, word match.

I really don’t like these games, but I have an 84 year old friend who can’t take in the more complex HOPAs. For her and people like her these games are perfect, so I review each with her in mind. Of the 5 games in the series, this is my favourite. It has more picturesque scenery.

As always, the game has collectibles, which unlock unlimited play mode on the HOs and, in this one, Match 3 games. The game is timed and scored, so top scores ranks are an achievement of sorts.

I recommend this game!

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:35 pm