by OVERKILL - a Starbreeze Studio - September, 2013
Notice: Brothers - A Tale of Two Sons requires a controller to play
Guide two brothers on an epic fairy tale journey from visionary Swedish film director, Josef Fares and top-tier developer Starbreeze Studios.
Control both brothers at once as you experience co-op play in single player mode, like never before.
Solve puzzles, explore the varied locations and fight boss battles, controlling one brother with each thumbstick.
A man, clinging to life. His two sons, desperate to cure their ailing father, are left with but one option. They must set out upon a journey to find and bring back the "Water of Life" as they come to rely on one another to survive. One must be strong where the other is weak, brave where the other is fearful, they must be... Brothers.
This is one journey you will never forget.
- Concurrent Gameplay – control the two brothers independently on one controller
- Puzzle and challenges for 2 – using unique qualities of big and little brothers (strength/size/speed etc)
- The Brothers – unique abilities and can achieve more together than they can individually.
- Game Director, Josef Fares – Established film director with a passion for Brothers.
- Narrative above the ordinary – an emotional story told without words.
Last edited by genkicoll on Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total