by Frozenbyte - June, 2013
Trine 2 is a sidescrolling game of action, puzzles and platforming where you play as one of Three Heroes who make their way through dangers untold in a fantastical fairytale world.
Join Amadeus the Wizard, Pontius the Knight and Zoya the Thief in their adventure full of friendship, magic and betrayal.
Trine 2: Complete Story fully integrates the Goblin Menace expansion campaign and the all-new unlockable Dwarven Caverns level into one mighty fairytale. All owners of Trine 2: Goblin Menace are automatically upgraded to the Complete Story edition.
- Complete Story edition features the all-new unlockable Dwarven Caverns level that takes our heroes on a journey through deep and dark lava-filled tunnels resonating with ancient legends
- 20 levels chock-full of adventure, physics-based puzzles, hazards, enemies and contraptions.
- 3 Heroes – Amadeus the Wizard, Pontius the Knight and Zoya the Thief, each with their own skills – and personalities charming and otherwise
- Choose new skills to aid the heroes in their quest; fight dragon fire with fire arrows or turn your goblin enemies to ice, fly across chasms with the Kitesail Shield, levitate monsters to great heights and then trap them in a box, or slow down the game world with the time-bending gravity bubble!
- Travel through beautiful vistas and environments (sometimes using extremely unreliable methods of transportation), including a castle by the treacherous sea, a burning desert, snowy ice mountains, all the way to the insides of a giant worm
- Accessible for both casual and core gamers
- Online and local co-op with up to three players
- Save anywhere to play as long or short sessions as you like and use the Unlimited Character Mode and Game+ for additional replay value
- Superb graphics with next-gen visuals use impressive technical effects, immerse yourself in the fantastical fairytale world full of magic and wonder
- Hidden collectibles for extra adventuring
- Fun and challenging achievements to unlock
- Amazing 27-track soundtrack composed by the acclaimed Ari Pulkkinen
- Full language support for English, French, German and Spanish, and optional subtitling for more than 10 languages
- Supports NVIDIA 3D Vision
- Walkthrough "Wiki Guide"
Last edited by genkicoll on Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:58 pm; edited 3 times in total