Welcome to GGG, where we talk casual games, books, movies, recipes, indie games, and MORE!

The Problem With Being a Brony, by Nimaru

genkicoll

The Problem With Being a Brony, by Nimaru

Post by genkicoll on Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:11 pm

"Nimaru" is actually my brother, the one who's currently in Japan. He's a huge My Little Pony fan, and his fan art & stories are AMAZING!

You don't have to be a brony to understand this, but for those who don't know:

Definition from www.urbandictionary.com:
    A name typically given to the male viewers/fans (whether they are straight, gay, bisexual, etc.) of the My Little Pony show or franchise. They typically do not give in to the hype that males aren't allowed to enjoy things that may be intended for females.

I was given permission to post this here, but this is the low-quality version. To see the original version, go here: http://nimaru.deviantart.com/art/The-Problem-With-Being-A-Brony-372768705

For more information on my brother's MLP obsession, check out THIS thread.

Re: The Problem With Being a Brony, by Nimaru

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:14 am

My daughter's boyfriend (both young adults) is a Brony. She introduced him to the show and he became enthralled. After he watched a bunch of the shows on Netflix, his mother called to report unauthorized use of their account. She told them that no one would have watched My Little Pony! He had to come clean and admit it he had done it!

Zoo Tek Phoenix

Current date/time is Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:45 am