Gamer Chick and Mom. Games are My Passion, and Here You'll Find Gaming Reviews & Info, plus Talk about Books, Movies, Music and More!

3 posters

Love Chronicles 3: Salvation

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Love Chronicles 3: Salvation Empty Love Chronicles 3: Salvation

Post by genkicoll Sat May 25, 2013 11:10 am

Love Chronicles: Salvation
    by Vendel Games - May, 2013

Series links: Love Chronicles 1: The Spell, Love Chronicles 2: The Sword and the Rose, Love Chronicles 3: Salvation, Love Chronicles 4: A Winter's Spell, Love Chronicles 5: Beyond the Shadows, Love Chronicles 6: Death's Embrace

Available at:
    Big Fish for PC as Collector's Edition / Standard Edition
    Big Fish for Mac as Collector's Edition / Standard Edition

Love Chronicles 3: Salvation Love-chronicles-salvation-collectors-edition_feature

The evil Alura is back and this time she’s attacking your homeland! You’ve got the chance to undo her fate, but can the witch be
    redeemed? Behind her evil is the one who caused it all – a dark lord by the name of Zander. Stop him and undo the damage he dealt to Alura’s restless spirit!

The Collector’s Edition includes:

• Play the bonus game to uncover more secrets
    • Download soundtracks, wallpapers, screensavers and concept art
    • Integrated Strategy Guide

For the Standard Edition

Click images to enlarge
    Love Chronicles 3: Salvation Th_screen1 Love Chronicles 3: Salvation Th_screen2Love Chronicles 3: Salvation Th_screen3

Last edited by genkicoll on Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
    GIs1stluv
    GIs1stluv

Love Chronicles 3: Salvation Empty Re: Love Chronicles 3: Salvation

Post by GIs1stluv Sat May 25, 2013 11:30 am

No way! I already used my credits. I'll have to demo it and see if it's worth buying this one too.
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Sat May 25, 2013 11:39 am

Well, at least if you have to have it, you can get another CE for free! Happy bounce
    GIs1stluv
    GIs1stluv

Post by GIs1stluv Sat May 25, 2013 11:48 am

Yeah, I know, I saw that, and I do still need the Spirit of Mystery Minotaur one. And two of the Grim tales ones. Plus, if I buy it I'll fill my punch card and get a free game too.
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:46 am

Another Exceptional Fantasy Tale
    Sunny Sunny SunnySunny Sunny

BASED ON DEMO

I disliked both previous games in this series, but I try to keep an open mind, you never know when a developer will suddenly, well, develop – new ideas or skills. This game is DEFINITELY a major IMPROVEMENT on those earlier games. In fact, it is EXCEPTIONAL.

The STORY follows on from the others, with our hero RETURNING to his kingdom, only to find it being DEVASTATED by ALURA, our arch-enemy.

But a head on battle is not the course to take. Instead, we TRAVEL BACK IN TIME in an effort to PREVENT her TURNING to EVIL. Her mother’s MAGICAL AMULETS (4) will help prevent this catastrophe, if we can get them in time. And there is a hint of romance in the air. A delightful FANTASY TALE, with lots of MAGIC, and IMAGINATION.

The GRAPHICS are SUPERB, COLOURFUL & PRECISE, with just a touch of MAGICAL WEIRDNESS. The MUSIC is also VERY GOOD, and the AMBIENT SOUND is WONDERFUL.

The HO SCENES are REALLY SOMETHING SPECIAL. They come in MANY TYPES. Just in the demo, we have INTERACTIVE LISTS, SILHOUETTES, MISPLACED ITEMS, & make-something-with-stuff-from-this-area. There are also HOS that cannot be unlocked until you find MULTIPLES OF, and FRAGMENTED OBJECT HOS.

The variety of HO types alone makes the game a TREAT.

The PUZZLES are BALANCED fairly evenly with the HOS, and are not too difficult, but interesting, and again, IMAGINATIVELY done, with a few NEW ones as well.

The ADVENTURE GAMEPLAY seems FAIRLY STRAIGHTFORWARD, and you have a JOURNAL, an INTERACTIVE JUMP MAP, and a HINT that JUMPS you to the suggested area. EXCELLENT!

The game is a DECENT LENGTH, with an INTRODUCTION I did not complete in the hour demo, plus 5 MORE CHAPTERS.

FANTASY, BEAUTY & VARIETY, just about an unbeatable combination.

I Recommend This Game!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:46 am