Gamer Chick and Mom. Games are My Passion, and Here You'll Find Gaming Reviews & Info, plus Talk about Books, Movies, Music and More!

Nancy Drew 28: Ghost of Thornton Hall

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Nancy Drew 28: Ghost of Thornton Hall Empty Nancy Drew 28: Ghost of Thornton Hall

Post by genkicoll Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:42 am

Nancy Drew 28: Ghost of Thornton Hall
    by Her Interactive - May, 2013

Available at:
    Her Interactive (strategy guide also available here)
    Big Fish
    Steam

Nancy Drew 28: Ghost of Thornton Hall Header_292x136

Some Families Keep Deadly Secrets!

Jessalyn Thornton's fateful sleepover at the abandoned Thornton estate was supposed to be a pre-wedding celebration, but the fun ended when she disappeared. While her family searches for clues, others refuse to speak about the estate's dark past. Did something supernatural happen to Jessalyn, or is someone in Thornton Hall holding something besides family secrets?

• Take on the scariest Nancy Drew case ever!
    • Unlock Achievements as you play
    • Unravel perplexing and spooky puzzles

Click images to enlarge
    Nancy Drew 28: Ghost of Thornton Hall Th_screen1_Nancy Drew 28: Ghost of Thornton Hall Th_screen2_Nancy Drew 28: Ghost of Thornton Hall Th_screen3

Last edited by genkicoll on Mon May 26, 2014 8:09 am; edited 2 times in total

Nancy Drew 28: Ghost of Thornton Hall Empty Re: Nancy Drew 28: Ghost of Thornton Hall

Post by Guest Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:09 pm

I so wish I could play Nancy Drew games, but they make me sick. Any games where I have to walk and turn and spin around do it. So do newer movies! I wonder if my kids are right and it's my "old age!"

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:49 pm