Gamer Chick and Mom. Games are My Passion, and Here You'll Find Gaming Reviews & Info, plus Talk about Books, Movies, Music and More!

Whispers 1: Room 6 (Point-and-click Adventure)

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Whispers 1: Room 6 (Point-and-click Adventure) Empty Whispers 1: Room 6 (Point-and-click Adventure)

Post by genkicoll Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:51 pm

Whispers: Room 6
    by Origaming - March, 2011

This is a FREE online point-and-click adventure game, and takes place before Whispers: Revelations.

Series links: Whispers 1: Room 6 (Point-and-click adventure), Whispers 2: Revelation (IHOG)

Play it at:
    Addicting Games
    Gameslist.com

Whispers 1: Room 6 (Point-and-click Adventure) Whispers-Room-6

You get a room at the creepiest hotel ever. And then your family goes missing! Explore the haunted rooms, relocate your loved ones, and get out of here!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Whispers 1: Room 6 (Point-and-click Adventure) Empty Re: Whispers 1: Room 6 (Point-and-click Adventure)

Post by genkicoll Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:03 pm

Whispers: Room 6 (free online point-and-click adventure)

I just finished the game, and my first thought is, holy cow! ... I SO did not expect where this game took us.  Definitely not for the kids, nor those who are jumpy.

The localization is poor, and the game mechanics are clunky, but the story is interesting.

Explore, explore, explore -- new things will appear in places where you've been before, so keep an eye out for changes.  Click on everything.  If you can't figure things out, there's a walkthrough (see the first post for a link.)

In all, the game took me about 20 minutes to complete.  I recommend playing when you have no distractions, and turning the sound on.  The music during the end of the game (along with what was happening) nearly had me teary-eyed, despite the poor English.

I'd say this was definitely worth the 20 minutes it took me to play, and I recommend it to dark & eerie lovers.  Ye faint of heart may want to steer clear Wink

Current date/time is Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:20 pm