Gamer Chick and Mom. Games are My Passion, and Here You'll Find Gaming Reviews & Info, plus Talk about Books, Movies, Music and More!

Fashion Solitaire

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Fashion Solitaire Empty Fashion Solitaire

Post by genkicoll Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:12 pm

Fashion Solitaire

Available at:
    Big Fish
    GameHouse
    Shockwave

Fashion Solitaire 19435023-24352675-300x150

Lifetime presents Fashion Solitaire -- a rare fusion of age-old classic
    with today`s hottest fashions. Use your style and taste to match
    garments with models, put together trendy outfits, and create
    collections with eight fabulous looks. Step into the role of a paparazzi
    and snap pictures of your clothing line on the catwalk -- then email
    the photos to your friends. Fashion Solitaire is poised to be the
    hottest game of the season.

* Stylish card game.
    * 48 solitaire levels.
    * 8 signature styles.
    * Share photos with friends.

Click images to enlarge
    Fashion Solitaire Th_screen1 Fashion Solitaire Th_screen2 Fashion Solitaire Th_screen3
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Fashion Solitaire Empty Re: Fashion Solitaire

Post by genkicoll Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:50 pm

Fashion Solitaire (Card)

Now here's another game that I finished because of the CGC, and I'm so glad. This is another addictive and relaxing card game, and whilst definitely shorter than Fairway or Faerie Solitaire, still worth buying in my opinion.

Don't let that comment mislead you, it's not played the same way - no numbers, only pieces of clothing. Dress the models according to their wishes (could be color, garment type like skirt or socks, pattern, etc), and meet a certain number of model wishes to progress to the next round. Meeting their requirements gives you extra $$, and it's fun trying to match them all, anyway Wink

Decks can be customized with your own creations, and you make your own creations by using the money you've earned.

There are eight styles you'll work with, from "Night on the Town" to "Back to School" to "Pure Elegance". You'll play six rounds per style, selecting your favorite from each round for style-fashion show.

I recommend giving it a try if you like card games and/or fashion Big smile I truly enjoyed playing it through, and will play again.

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:37 am