Gamer Chick and Mom. Games are My Passion, and Here You'll Find Gaming Reviews & Info, plus Talk about Books, Movies, Music and More!

4 posters

Want to give month and day of birth

Varley

Want to give month and day of birth Empty Want to give month and day of birth

Post by Varley Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:12 pm

I'd love to give you all my birthday minus the year on my profile - so you all can celebrate with me and hopefully shower me with presents. (I do SO love presents!) But I can't do that. I even tried entering 2011 - and it said I'm too young to register! So I tried 0 and it said I can't register since I've over 99. :-0

So you just missed it. November 26. Please make a note of it and start saving up NOW for next year.

:-)
    Varley
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Want to give month and day of birth Empty Re: Want to give month and day of birth

Post by genkicoll Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:44 am

Hahahaha haha Just pick a random year, Varley, and HAPPY (belated) BIRTHDAY!!
    _DD_
    _DD_

Want to give month and day of birth Empty Re: Want to give month and day of birth

Post by _DD_ Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:34 pm

I liked the answer to the year 0. *g*

Happy belated birthday, Varley! Offering
    Sable
    Sable

Post by Sable Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:42 am

Happy belated Birthday, Varley. Hope you get flooded with great presents next year.
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:08 am

Varley, I think you can fix the birthday issue now :D Give it a try!
    Sable
    Sable

Post by Sable Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:48 pm

OK, my date is 07/22, I'll let you guess the year, lol.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:39 pm