Welcome to GGG, where we talk casual games, books, movies, recipes, indie games, and MORE!

Christmas Baking

genkicoll

Christmas Baking

Post by genkicoll on Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:33 pm

I love this time of year This is the first time in years that I've really been able to get in the holiday spirit - I'm feeling great! I love listening to Christmas songs , buying presents and anticipating the look on loved ones' faces as they open them, decorating the tree , baking goodies for everyone to enjoy... It's so much fun!

Speaking of goodies, here are links to some of my best Holiday recipes:

Genki's Best Banana Bread - The gluten-free variety still needs some work, but the regular version is some of the best I've ever had... AND it's egg-free for those who don't like/can't eat them

Date-Pecan Candy - I don't generally like eating fresh dates, but I do love the flavor. Add in pecans, and you have a delectable, rich combination that is to die for!

White Peppermint Candy (aka Peppermint Bark) - This is one of the simplest recipes I've ever seen, and it's wonderfully Christmassy

Peppermint Drop Cookies - Now this a shocker - the gluten-free variety tastes even better than the regular! You wouldn't think that garbanzo bean flour (which has a strong flavor) would taste good in this kind of recipe, but it melds with the peppermint in an addictive combination.

Fast and EASY Fudge - Truly easy, and delicious! Remember to use scant cups on the chocolate chips for a softer, creamier fudge.

Also, did you notice that I added some Christmas smilies? You can find them when you choose the Reply (or New Post) option, and there's a drop-down box at the top of the Emoticons area - just choose 'Christmas'

Last edited by genkicoll on Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:09 am; edited 1 time in total

Sable

Re: Christmas Baking

Post by Sable on Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:40 am

Fireplace Love the emoticons, genki. Thank you.

Sponsored content

Re: Christmas Baking

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:47 pm

Zoo Tek Phoenix

Current date/time is Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:47 pm