Gamer Chick and Mom. Games are My Passion, and Here You'll Find Gaming Reviews & Info, plus Talk about Books, Movies, Music and More!

2 posters

Tower of Elements (M3 / Strategy / Tower Defense)

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Tower of Elements (M3 / Strategy / Tower Defense) Empty Tower of Elements (M3 / Strategy / Tower Defense)

Post by genkicoll Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:11 am

Tower of Elements
    by Frogdice - November, 2012

Available at:
    Frogdice
    Big Fish for PC and Mac
    GameHouse
    iWin

Tower of Elements (M3 / Strategy / Tower Defense) Tower-of-elements_feature

Defeat the Void army in the unique Match 3 game, Tower of Elements! An invading darkness has fallen upon the land. The Void army, a force dedicated to the obliteration of life and creation, stretches its hungry arms towards the innocent villagers. An ancient tower built in an age long-forgotten now stands as the first line of defense. Harness the power of fire, earth, air, and water to protect the kingdom and bring peace back to the land!

• Match 3 with strategic tower defense
    • 10 chapter story in the world of Primordiax
    • Collectible monster cards

Click images to enlarge
    Tower of Elements (M3 / Strategy / Tower Defense) Th_screen1 Tower of Elements (M3 / Strategy / Tower Defense) Th_screen2 Tower of Elements (M3 / Strategy / Tower Defense) Th_screen3

Last edited by genkicoll on Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:33 am; edited 3 times in total
    Garbonzo
    Garbonzo

Tower of Elements (M3 / Strategy / Tower Defense) Empty Re: Tower of Elements (M3 / Strategy / Tower Defense)

Post by Garbonzo Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:28 pm

This is my favorite Big Fish game of all time.

I like to describe it as:

Bejeweled + Plants vs. Zombies + a sprinkle of Awesome

You match runes in your tower to launch magic elemental bolts at your enemies. You also have powerful spells and gear to keep things varied and interesting.

It has a neat little story as well to keep you immersed in the game world. Fun boss battles every 10 levels are also a nice change of pace.

There's a mac version too if you need that.

You can buy it directly from the developer if you prefer that:

http://toe.frogdice.com

Check it out!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Tower of Elements (M3 / Strategy / Tower Defense) Empty Re: Tower of Elements (M3 / Strategy / Tower Defense)

Post by genkicoll Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:24 pm

Awesome, Garbonzo, thank you for the link! Added to post #1.

I still plan to try this, just haven't had time, yet Big smile
    Garbonzo
    Garbonzo

Post by Garbonzo Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:40 pm

genkicoll wrote:Awesome, Garbonzo, thank you for the link! Added to post #1.

I still plan to try this, just haven't had time, yet Big smile

I think you will really enjoy it.

Hopefully one of the Frogdice developers will sign up here eventually too. I sent an email to them.
    www.frogdice.com
    Garbonzo
    Garbonzo

Post by Garbonzo Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:05 pm

So did anyone else try this out?
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:20 pm

I've been trying to, but having tech issues. I should hear back from Customer Service tomorrow Smile
    Garbonzo
    Garbonzo

Post by Garbonzo Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:33 pm

genkicoll wrote:I've been trying to, but having tech issues. I should hear back from Customer Service tomorrow Smile

Yuck. That's no fun.

What kind of tech issues?

PC or Mac?
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:45 pm

PC. I click to start the game, and nothing happens. Then when I try again, it says the game is already running. CS should have something for me to try soon.
    Garbonzo
    Garbonzo

Post by Garbonzo Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:34 pm

genkicoll wrote:PC. I click to start the game, and nothing happens. Then when I try again, it says the game is already running. CS should have something for me to try soon.

Yikes.

That is super strange. I hope CS can get the problem fixed for you ASAP.

They have a demo of the game you can play on the web now. Its nifty:

http://toe.frogdice.com

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:34 am