Gamer Chick and Mom. Games are My Passion, and Here You'll Find Gaming Reviews & Info, plus Talk about Books, Movies, Music and More!

3 posters

Abyss: The Wraiths of Eden

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Abyss: The Wraiths of Eden Empty Abyss: The Wraiths of Eden

Post by genkicoll Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:59 am

Abyss: The Wraiths of Eden
    by Artifex Mundi - October, 2012

Available at:
    Alawar as Collector's Edition / Standard Edition
    Big Fish as Standard Edition only (includes bonus chapter)
    GameHouse as Premium Edition / Standard Edition
    iWin as Collector's Edition / Standard Edition

Abyss: The Wraiths of Eden Abyss-the-wraiths-of-eden_feature

Find your missing fiancé in the deepest parts of the ocean in Abyss: The Wraiths of Eden! Discover and investigate a forgotten underwater city that hides many spine-chilling secrets and supernatural forces which still lurk in every corner of this mysterious world. Face an ancient evil that is hiding in the deepest chambers of the once idyllic city of Eden. Hold your breath and dive into this breathtaking underwater Hidden Object adventure!

• Scary and thrilling story
    • Beautiful, hand-drawn graphics
    • Original and inventive mini-games

This Premium Edition includes an extra play mode, Concept Art, a Strategy Guide, a music soundtrack, Wallpapers, and Movies.

Click images to enlarge
    Abyss: The Wraiths of Eden Th_screen1 Abyss: The Wraiths of Eden Th_screen2Abyss: The Wraiths of Eden Th_screen3

Last edited by genkicoll on Sat Dec 28, 2013 1:57 pm; edited 7 times in total
    _DD_
    _DD_

Abyss: The Wraiths of Eden Empty Re: Abyss: The Wraiths of Eden

Post by _DD_ Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:42 am

From the "Games, Games, Games.."-thread:
    genkicoll wrote:... GameHouse has two releases since I last posted: The first is Abyss: The Wraiths of Eden as a Premium Edition. Very interesting since Big Fish only released it as a standard edition!

I have in my notes that the SE at BFG also has an extra chapter at the end. I only demo'd it, so don't know, but that could be the same as the "extra play mode" in GH's version (am a bit confused at the wording "play mode", though).
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:54 am

Thank you, DD Offering I'd forgotten that people had mentioned this!
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:10 am

I Don’t Understand Why I Don’t Like This Game More
    Sunny Sunny Sunny 

BASED ON COMPLETED GAME

Here’s an intelligent story with believable twists, and clear and attractive, if not brilliant graphics. We’ve got uncluttered HOs, with the choice to play a domino game as an alternative to the admittedly very many HOs. The puzzles were also interesting and not so hard that I had to skip more than a couple. Ambient sounds are good, voiceovers excellent, didn’t really notice the music. Cut scenes were not too frequent and were well done. Overall, though I didn’t time it, the game seemed longer than average. Has an excellent interactive map.

But something is missing. I felt no connection to the characters at all, was not moved by the beauty of the locations, didn’t hold my breath wondering what came next (even though the mystery was exceptionally well maintained).

Which means it’s a good game, but will never be a great one: an ideal punchcard filler.

I recommend this game!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:47 am