Welcome to GGG, where we talk casual games, books, movies, recipes, indie games, and MORE!

Twilight Phenomena 1: The Lodgers of House 13

genkicoll

Twilight Phenomena 1: The Lodgers of House 13

Post by genkicoll on Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:03 am

Twilight Phenomena: The Lodgers of House 13
    by ERS Games - October, 2012

Series links: Twilight Phenomena 1: The Lodgers of House 13, Twilight Phenomena 2: Strange Menagerie, Twilight Phenomena 3: The Incredible Show

Available at:
    Big Fish for PC as Collector's Edition / Standard Edition
    Big Fish for Mac as Collector's Edition / Standard Edition
    iWin as Collector's Edition / Standard Edition

Save yourself and humanity in Twilight Phenomena: The Lodgers of House 13 Collector's Edition!  It’s 1980s England and there's a beautiful 3-floor mansion in the shade of branchy trees. With a friendly landlord and inexpensive rent, most people would envy those who live here. But bloody things are happening inside of this house. Guests are beheaded, and with every new victim humankind is getting closer to meeting a horrible monster. Is there
    anyone to prevent this nightmare?

The Collector’s Edition includes:

• Bonus Gameplay
    • Downloadable music tracks
    • Stunning wallpapers and screensavers, art
    • Integrated Strategy Guide

For the Standard Edition:

• Blog Walkthrough
    • Strategy Guide (Big Fish)

Click images to enlarge
    __

Last edited by genkicoll on Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:19 pm; edited 5 times in total

luvtoread

Re: Twilight Phenomena 1: The Lodgers of House 13

Post by luvtoread on Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:56 pm

Don't forget, till Fri. Oct 26, use SAVE and
    get CE for 9.99
    I played demo and bought, could not resist.

bribling

Post by bribling on Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:05 pm

I bought it on sale and have already finished the game but not the extra play. Beautiful graphics as usual for ERS. No HOS!! This is an adventure with unique minis. I enjoyed the game and it took about 4 hours to complete. I skipped one mini because I was getting tired, not because I couldn't do it. When I finished I felt as though it was a short game but at 4 hours it was about average. ERS games have recently changed a great deal. One of the best improvements is a different and broader range of music. Now the hidden object scenes are gone as well. Will this be the way of casual games, fewer to no HOS and more adventure? Time will tell but the traditional HOS are disappearing more and more with each new game.

I loved the colorful art and creative mini games. The Hint system is helpful if you get lost but does not point the direction. The Hint will only tell you to look elsewhere. This is a CE so the Guide is also helpful and contains detailed solutions to puzzles. I used the guide a few times just to find out where to go next. I have had trouble for many years with figuring out where to go in Adventure games. There is no Map unless it is somehow hidden in the Guide (I did not see one). A holographic Cat will help you with some problems as you progress.

The Sale price makes this CE more affordable if you purchase it today. I highly recommend that you try the Demo.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:53 pm

Zoo Tek Phoenix

Current date/time is Sat Sep 24, 2016 3:53 pm