Gamer Chick and Mom. Games are My Passion, and Here You'll Find Gaming Reviews & Info, plus Talk about Books, Movies, Music and More!

+7
vervaine
JustTheFacts
Sportygal2009
luvtoread
GIs1stluv
bribling
genkicoll
11 posters

Upcoming Games!

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Upcoming Games! - Page 2 Empty Re: Upcoming Games!

Post by genkicoll Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:52 pm

Teetat's really amazing at getting this information. His post has been updated with new info on Nearwood :D
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:30 am

Teetat, August 5, 2013 wrote:I have removed Awakening: Sunhook Spire CE from the list since i do not think it will make it this month, the CE schedule seems very tight for BFG.

However, the exciting news is that Echoes of the Past: The Kingdom of Despair Collector's Edition is going to be out this month, possibly next week along with Fearful Tales CE. Let's wait for bfgSeine next week Upcoming Games! - Page 2 Smile

For this week, as many of you might have known - we will be getting Nearwood CE and Clockwork Tales CE if it goes according to the plan. I am lucky enough to have access to the final version of both games from the developers for review purpose and i must say that these two games CANNOT BE MISSED. Nearwood is a fantasy title and is more light-hearted while Clockwork Tales is exciting and very captivating. Despite these differences in terms of themes and settings, one thing that both games have in common is the awesome, beautiful, top-notch graphics! I would liked to share two exclusive scenes, each from each game for you guys - it's really difficult which scene to pick as there are so many wonderful scenes, but these two are my favorites! (The gazebo in the flower garden is from Nearwood while the snow-covered village is from Clockwork Tales)

Upcoming Games! - Page 2 Nearwood-divingbell

Upcoming Games! - Page 2 Clockwork-divingbell
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:16 pm

Ohh, Teetat's got a couple more games on the August-prediction list:

Sable Maze: Norwich Caves Collector's Edition - HOG [Daily Magic Production]

Twilight Phenomena: Strange Menagerie Collector's Edition - HOG [ERS Game Studios]

I love the first Sable Maze, so I'm hoping for good things on #2!

Post by Guest Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:50 pm

Where's that new Enigmatis! That's all I want to see released!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:57 pm

Well, you already played the beta, but just in case, there are some screens here that might tide you over:

http://www.allaboutcasualgame.com/2013/04/enigmatis-mists-of-ravenwood-preview.html
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:18 pm

Teetat, August 26, 2013 wrote:August was a great month with  tons of great games and sequels, although most of them are CEs. To be honest, i do not have much information for this month but i am just going to tell what i know and hopefully there will be more updates later on.

Flights of Fancy: Two Doves Collector's Edition is a Fantasy HOPA title from the famous ERS Game Studios. There is a legend regarding the magical Two Doves where if a person owns both doves, he will become unbeatable. These doves are being kept securely in the palace, until one day...

Can you remember City of Fools? Who Am I is the sequel of that humorous game. You are an investigator who investigates strange Sci-Fi cases around the town. The game has already been released on the App Store, it will come to PC this month.

When it comes to Artifex Mundi, we know what to expect. Another Artifex Mundi HOPA title will be released this month - Enigmatis: The Mists of Ravenwood Collector's Edition. If you love Enigmatis: the Ghosts of Maple Creek, then this title is a can't miss!

Riddles Of Fate: Wild Hunt Collector's Edition is an upcoming dark-fantasy adventure from Elephant Games. Click on the title for the preview, the screens are just stunning!

Help a young girl setting across a snowy landscape to save her family and homeland. The Snow is a Match 3/Puzzle title worth looking forward to. Coming out on Alawar this month, Big Fish Games later on.

And for those looking forward for more Builders, you will be happy to hear that Royal Envoy: Campaign for the Crown Collector's Edition will finally coming out on Big Fish Games. It has been released on the developer's site for a while now, so get your punchcard ready. It really is an amazing game!

That's it for this month. Stay tuned for more updates...
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:52 pm

We have a September update~! Sunny

Flights of Fancy: Two Doves Collector's Edition is a Fantasy HOPA title from the famous ERS Game Studios. There is a legend regarding the magical Two Doves where if a person owns both doves, he will become unbeatable. These doves are being kept securely in the palace, until one day...

Can you remember City of Fools? Who Am I is the sequel of that humorous game. You are an investigator who investigates strange Sci-Fi cases around the town. The game has already been released on the App Store, it will come to PC this month.

When it comes to Artifex Mundi, we know what to expect. Another Artifex Mundi HOPA title will be released this month - Enigmatis: The Mists of Ravenwood Collector's Edition. If you love Enigmatis: the Ghosts of Maple Creek, then this title is a can't miss!

RELEASED Riddles Of Fate: Wild Hunt Collector's Edition is an upcoming dark-fantasy adventure from Elephant Games. Click on the title for the preview, the screens are just stunning!

RELEASED Help a young girl setting across a snowy landscape to save her family and homeland. The Snow is a Match 3/Puzzle title worth looking forward to. Coming out on Alawar this month, Big Fish Games later on.

RELEASED And for those looking forward for more Builders, you will be happy to hear that Royal Envoy: Campaign for the Crown Collector's Edition will finally coming out on Big Fish Games. It has been released on the developer's site for a while now, so get your punchcard ready. It really is an amazing game!

ADDED Revived Legends: Road of the Kings Collector's Editionis an upcoming HOPA game from Blam! Games, the developer of Web of  Deceit, The Keepers and Fierce Tales franchises. An investigator unintentionally entered a fantasy world while investigating a case of strange creatures, solve it all when the game is out!

ADDED From the developer of the Timeless series, Boolat Games is here for a brand new adventure title. Dark Cases: The Blood Ruby Collector's Edition tells a story of trust and betrayal, travel back in time and change the future!

ADDED Sequel to the fast-selling Myths of the Worlds: Chinese Healer, Myths of the World: Stolen Spring Collector's Edition will take you on another unforgettable journey on the quest to find the missing Goddess of Spring! I will keep my fingers crossed on the release of this one as it is also possible that it will be released next month Upcoming Games! - Page 2 Smile
    Sportygal2009
    Sportygal2009

Post by Sportygal2009 Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:14 pm

The ones that haven't been released and if they are eventually coming to Big Fish well who needs Hondo Highlights when we've got you to inform us.  I'm personally looking forward to Myths of the World: Stolen Spring Yahoo!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:07 pm

Too true!  The updates are from TeamTeetat, and it's his site the links go to.  His predictions are usually spot-on, and He does an AWESOME job on his site Wub
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:53 am

Teetat had another update this morning~

Teetat wrote:UPDATED! Revived Legends CE is more likely to be released next month, but don't let your hopes down yet. Two more HOPA titles have been added, probably the ones you guys will love Upcoming Games! - Page 2 Thumbsup
    and here is the updated list:

UPDATED Revived Legends: Road of the Kings Collector's Editionis an upcoming HOPA game from Blam! Games, the developer of Web of  Deceit, The Keepers and Fierce Tales franchises. An investigator unintentionally entered a fantasy world while investigating a case of strange creatures, solve it all when the game is out! - The schedule has changed and this game is more likely to be released next month instead!

From the developer of the Timeless series, Boolat Games is here for a brand new adventure title. Dark Cases: The Blood Ruby Collector's Edition tells a story of trust and betrayal, travel back in time and change the future!

Sequel to the fast-selling Myths of the Worlds: Chinese Healer, Myths of the World: Stolen Spring Collector's Edition will take you on another unforgettable journey on the quest to find the missing Goddess of Spring! I will keep my fingers crossed on the release of this one as it is also possible that it will be released next month Upcoming Games! - Page 2 Smile

ADDED Coming to iOS is the sequel to the hit Time Management series. Cooking Academy - Restaurant Royale is a Free-to-Play game which takes on a twist on the familiar format of the original game, this iOS spin-off will involve serving dishes as well as cooking them. It is lucky if you have a Canadian App Store account as you can download it now!

ADDED Another title from Blam! Games, Web of Deceit: Deadly Sands Collector's Edition will be released soon. Solve mysterious situations in the city of Transvaal, Web of Deceit 2 will blow your minds away!

ADDED Everybody knows the Surface series from Elephant Games. In Surface: the Pantheon Collector's Edition, when the first journey of Capital Express has disappeared without a trace, it is up to you to solve this supernatural case!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:35 am

Call of the Ages, coming to Playrix September 20th!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:14 pm

Coming some time in the next couple of months:

The Twilight Zone, by Legacy Interactive

Check it out either at the Official Site and at Teetat's site, All About Casual Game.
    Sportygal2009
    Sportygal2009

Post by Sportygal2009 Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:23 pm

Wow! I sure hope so for The Twilight Zone. I wonder if it's gonna be a HOPA or an adventure game?
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:57 pm

Teetat has it listed as a HOG on THIS page (which shows all upcoming games,) but then I don't see any screens with HO's, either!
    Sportygal2009
    Sportygal2009

Post by Sportygal2009 Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:14 pm

OK! Thanks for the info! Much appreciated! I hope this Twilight Zone game arrives very soon along with I see Bad Omen is on the list. Two thumbs up
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:53 am

Another update from Teetat:
    Teetat wrote:According to Hondo, this week we are going to get two amazing sequels; Surface 4 CE and Web of Deceit 2 CE!

I have removed Myths of the Worlds 2 CE and Revived Legends CE from the post as i am pretty sure that they are not going to be released this month. I am not so sure about Who am I either, but lets leave that one for now.

The good news is that i have also added a couple of interesting titles which you might like. Take a look at the updated post!

PS. Call of the Ages will be out on September 20 on Playrix as many of you have already know!
    ADDED Midnight Mysteries: Witches Of Abraham Collector's Edition will be released by the end of this month. From MumboJumbo, the Midnight Mysteries has quite a high reputation; fans of this series are definitely going to love this brand new sequel!

ADDED Many of you would be glad to know that finally there is a decent HOPA that will be released as a Standard Edition. In Into the Haze by Alawar, you are going to rescue a young girl from the clutches of an ancient demon! So get your PCC ready, unless the plan has changed...

ADDED The lovely Boomzap entertainment has decided to continue the classic Antique Road Trip series. Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' is the third game in the series, and it is a Free to Play game...soon to be released for PC and possibly for iOS!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:26 pm

Teetat's already posted his predictions for October, and here they are!
    TeamTeetat wrote:It's October, a month in which we should be expecting creepy HOPAs to be released just in time for the Halloween! Below is the list of the games expected to be released this October, not many dark titles though...

Revived Legends: Road of the Kings Collector's Edition is an upcoming HOPA game from Blam! Games, the developer of Web of  Deceit, The Keepers and Fierce Tales franchises. An investigator unintentionally entered a fantasy world while investigating a case of strange creatures, solve it all when the game is out!

Sequel to the fast-selling Myths of the Worlds: Chinese Healer, Myths of the World: Stolen Spring Collector's Edition will take you on another unforgettable journey on the quest to find the missing Goddess of Spring! The third game in the series titled Spirit Wolf is already in the BETA process, it can be expected to be released in the next couple of months.

For fans of Elefun Games, we are happy to announce that Mayan Prophecies: Sacred Island Collector's Edition the seuqle to the top-hit HOPA game will be released within the first week of October!

Stranded Dreamscapes: The Prisoner Collector's Edition is an unfriendly-looking game from Friendly Cactus Games Upcoming Games! - Page 2 TongueThe visuals here look very promising, visit Emmy's nightmares and help her from Coma!

Here comes the spooky one! Haunted Hotel: Eclipse Collector's Edition is the latest seuqle to the well-known Haunted Hotel series but this time, developed by Elephant Games. Pay a visit to the Final Journey hotel, where ghosts and poltergeists are let loose and the deaths are wonder.

It is not a complete month without a game from ERS Game Studios! The famous HOPA sequel Haunted Halls: Nightmare Dwellers Collector's Edition is set for the release. The nightmare begins when a mysterious skull with paranormal abilities has gone missing from Dr. Gauss's collection; set off to the 5 Cuckoo Street ans sort out this case!

One more prediction, if we are lucky enough, Botanica: Earthbound Collector's Edition should be released this month. Revisit the wonderful, fascinating world of Botanica and help Ella and Ian defeat the villian!

Keep track of this thread, for more updates and news Upcoming Games! - Page 2 Thumbsup
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:59 pm

Well this is going to be disappointing for some of you... The Haunted Hotel franchise has been taken over by Elephant Sweat drop

Haunted Hotel: Eclipse Collector's Edition - HOG [Elephant Games]
    click the link above for images and synopsis
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:15 pm

from my Legacy Games newsletter:

Paranormal State: Poison Spring CE coming soon!
    Upcoming Games! - Page 2 Promos

Click HERE for more info.
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:49 am

I beta tested this one. It's pretty good, but I didn't like there being so many people on the team - nup, I'm not a team player Wink 

I also have never seen the TV show, so maybe it will appeal to others more than it did to me.
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:07 am

A bombshell from Teetat:

TeamTeetat wrote:Upcoming Games! - Page 2 Mcfblackpool-1

How many of you love and still playing Dark Manor? Well, if you enjoy that game, or even if you are not - you probably going to be very excited about Mystery Case Files: Spirits of Blackpool. As we all know, the new MCF game for this year is going to be titled Fate's Carnival which is a continuation of the Madame Fate game and should be released around Thanks giving (?). Mystery Case Files: Spirits of Blackpool is not exactly a sequel to the legendary MCF series, it is more of a spin-off. Mystery Case Files: Spirits of Blackpool is based on the Ravenhearst story and it is going to be a Free-to-Play game.

It has already pre-launched in a couple of countries, i think it should be available in App Stores worldwide just before Halloween.

For more details and screens, please check it out on my website http://www.allaboutcasualgame.com/2013/10/mystery-case-files-spirits-of-blackpool.html

Feel free to discuss about this news, whether you think the series is going in the right way or not. I personally think that it is fine as long as BFG continues to offer us at least one normal new MCF each year.
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:00 pm

This just in:  Royal Envoy 3 is planned for a December 2013 release. Sunny  How do I know this?  Game Strategy Wizards is doing the strategy guide, and mentioned it at Challengers. (see the links for both sites underneath the active topics listed on the right-hand side of the page Wink  )
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:27 am

No telling if Hondo will actually show up to do his highlights today, but I can tell you for certain that Nevertales: The Beauty Within Collector's Edition will be out this week.  This info is direct from the developer, Mad Head Games, who also offered up this video:
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:27 pm

Looks great! Greed is interesting too!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:09 am

"Coming Soon" at Legacy Games:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:15 pm