Gamer Chick and Mom. Games are My Passion, and Here You'll Find Gaming Reviews & Info, plus Talk about Books, Movies, Music and More!

+7
vervaine
JustTheFacts
Sportygal2009
luvtoread
GIs1stluv
bribling
genkicoll
11 posters

Upcoming Games!

Frodo
    Frodo

Upcoming Games! - Page 6 Empty Re: Upcoming Games!

Post by Frodo Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:08 am

Did the beta for Emberwing, and loved it.  Especially the dragon aspect!   Big smile 

Really enjoyed the previous Final Cut games, so I'm looking forward to this one, as well.   Elk grin 

Thanks for the infor, Genki.   Happy bounce
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:27 pm

posted April 3, 2014
    TeamTeetat wrote:Sorry for the late post, i spent a little too much time combining this great list LOL

RELEASED - Today, Fear for Sale: Phantom Tide Collector's Edition is out on Big Fish Games as a TGT - check this awesome game out if you have a chance!

RELEASED - Following Fear For Sale 4, we will get this highly-anticipated sequel to 2012's Dark Strokes: Sins of the Fathers. In Dark Strokes: The Legend of the Snow Kingdom Collector's Edition, Adele and Alan are attacked by Ice Knights and it is your mission to save them from the evil warlock!

If you are looking for another amazing game from the famous Mad Head Games, Cadenza: Music, Betrayal and Death Collector's Edition should be right up your alley. The beta version was praised by gamers and critics; you are planning to visit your father's world-famous Jazz Pepper Club in New Orleans during Mardi Gras. Without knowing that a man in white named Frankie has already used his music to freeze all of the people in the club including your dad!

From Eipix, Off the Record: The Italian Affair Collector's Edition is set to launch this month. This detective will blow your mind away with twisted plots, clever gameplay and epic presentation. Find the infamous thief La Volpe and claim back Marco Polo's artifact that was stolen from the Venice Museum!

The Secret Order: Ancient Times Collector's Edition is the third game in this HOPA series from Sunward Games. It promises to be even bigger and better and it seems to be just as promised judging from the screenshots.

From another frequent developer Elephant Games, Surface: Reel Life Collector's Edition is scheduled to be released this month. This time, the world of films is tangled up with the world of reality; find your daughter in the film world before it's too late!

Tales of Terror: House On the Hill Collector's Edition should be just enough to satisfy your horror appetite. Your sister and your friends have been abducted by some supernatural forces inside a haunted house, it is your job to go to that house on the hill and rescue them.

We are definitely no stranger to ERS-G and their well-known franchise Grim Facade. Grim Facade: A Wealth of Betrayal Collector's Edition takes you to Spain in an attempt to defeat the Fire Knight!
    Frodo
    Frodo

Post by Frodo Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:45 pm

Lots of lovely games to look forward to   Happy bounce 

Thanks for the list   Okay
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:36 pm

Excellent list genki! Thanks! Big smile 
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Fri May 23, 2014 7:46 pm

TeamTeetat - May 22, 2014 wrote:Hi guys,

Really sorry for this extremely late update, i am having a big set of examination right now so i am beyond busy. Can you imagine having four examinations a week, that is just insane! Anyway, i do not have to sit another paper until early June so that is a bit of a relief.

I know the month of May is quickly coming to an end and there were some awesome games already been released since the start of the month so i am here just to share what i know will be coming out this week and the next.

This weekend, we should be able to get Haunted Manor: Painted Beauties Collector's Edition. Stop Stephen Black from killing young girls in exchange for his immortality and escape from his haunted manor because you are his next victim!

Also a sequel, Shadow Wolf Mysteries: Under the Crimson Moon Collector's Edition can be expected either for this month or early June. From what i can remember from the beta version of the game, Shadow Wolf 4 is pretty much a typical ERS-G game. Fans of this series and this developer are going to be excited for sure, those who are not very fond of them might still want to try out though.

If you can remember Dark Cases: The Blood Ruby (just hit the App Store last week!), the developer Boolat Games is ready for another epic adventure! Dreampath: The Two Kingdoms Collector's Edition is a fantasy HOPA ride through beautiful locations, definitely worth a try!

Just a little shoutout before i go just to keep you guys on your feet! The fantastic Myths of the World: Of Fiends and Faeries Collector's Edition from Eipix and the mind-blowing, highly-anticipated Rite of Passage: Hide and Seek Collector's Edition from Mad Head Games should be released within the first week or two of June!
    djrum
    djrum

Post by djrum Fri May 23, 2014 9:34 pm

Oh wow, new games from Mad Head Games, Eipix and Boolat?

I can tell right now I won't be saving any money....all this careful planning of trying not to buy so many games will just fly out the window....poof....gone. 

Thanks, Genki! I can't wait!!
    luvtoread
    luvtoread

Post by luvtoread Sat May 24, 2014 4:38 am

Looking forward to another MOTW!!  I think I did the beta on that.

OOHHH.....I never did get the second Myths....my list of games to buy is growing!!!   Laugh
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Tue May 27, 2014 9:23 pm

TeamTeetat wrote:ADDED If you are a fan of Boomzap or the Awakening series, then you should be excited for the release of Awakening: The Redleaf Forest Collector's Edition. Princess Sophia continues her mission to bring the evil Deadmyre to justice. Travel to the Redleaf Forest in search for centaur Argeius and his one and only, Blade of Courage that can slay Deadmyre!

ADDED Explore the reopened Haunted Hotel, the place where guests have gone missing! Get ready for this spectacular Hidden Object Adventure from Elephant Games, Haunted Hotel: Ancient Bane Collector's Edition is coming soon...
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:44 pm

Upcoming Games! - Page 6 Title
    A brand new hit from the creators of Gardenscapes!

A talented young writer, Scarlett, decides to buy a beautiful 19th century mansion away from the hustle and bustle of the big city hoping to find her lost inspiration. Little does she know that the new home needs some serious renovation. You can help Scarlett restore it and bring inspiration back to her life! Look for the old things tucked away in the house, conduct sales and turn a ramshackle building into a cozy palace!

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:55 am

TeamTeetat wrote:Mystery Case Files: Dire Grove, Sacred Grove is confirmed to be the next Mystery Case Files game.

The link below is the placeholder for the beta, check it over the next few days when the beta is available to download Upcoming Games! - Page 6 Smile
    http://www.bigfishgames.com/download-games/27114/mystery-case-files-dire-sacred-grove-survey/index.html

OH!  Dire Grove-related?  My favorite!!

TeamTeetat wrote:June is definitely going to be a great month! As you all know Shadow Wolf Mysteries: Under the Crimson Moon Collector's Edition and Myths of the World: Of Fiends and Fairies Collector's Edition are already released to rave reviews! Fans of Eipix better be excited as you are very likely to get three new games from this talented team this month.

If you can remember Dark Cases: The Blood Ruby, the developer Boolat Games is ready for another epic adventure! Dreampath: The Two Kingdoms Collector's Edition is a fantasy HOPA ride through beautiful locations, definitely worth a try!

The release of the first Sea of Lies has built quite a fanbase, no doubt why many of us are getting pretty hyped up for Sea of Lies: Nemesis Collector's Edition. Solve a puzzling case of a murdered man and catch the murderer, discover the secrets of Nemesis, a Greek goddess of vengeance in this tale of betrayal, lies and vengeance.

Another highly anticipated release is Rite of Passage: Hide and Seek Collector's Edition. The first two games in this series simply blew us away; in this sequel, you have to childhood town of Greystone for clues about the mysterious fog that is suspected to be the cause of several disappearances of children all over the years!

From the people who brought us Nightmare Realm, Fright Collector's Edition is set to be released this month. The beta version has gained a lot of positive comments and reviews. If you are looking for something creepy to play, Fright promised to frighten you.

For those of you who are interested in Free-to-Play Hidden Objects; Awakening Kingdoms, Midnight Castle, Dark Manor and those alike. Agency 33 is really worth trying; with awesome graphics, entertaining gameplay and cool quests. This one is from Elefun Games, the developer who brought us Fear For Sale, Witches' Legacy and Mayan Prophecies!

GrandMA Studios, the developer of Whispered Secrets is ready to bring us their new project; Reflections of Life: Tree of Dreams Collector's Edition. I do not have much details on this one, but will sure add to this post if i can find them.

And finally, a brand new Hidden Expedition! After Eipix took over BFG with last year's Smithsonian Hope Diamond - the team is back with another splendid adventure. Hidden Expedition: The Crown Of Solomon Collector's Edition sets in Istanbul where you have to find and resemble the stolen crown of Solomon.
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:51 pm

TeamTeetat wrote:From Domini Games, the makers of Dark Romance: Vampire in Love and Mystery Tales: The Lost Hope comes a brand new Hidden Object Adventure saga. Labyrinths of the World: Cursed Castle Collector's Edition should serve as a great start for this month!

Next on the list is Fierce Tales: Feline Sight Collector's Edition.  In this third Fierce Tales game, Snow leopards are attacking authorities and summoning local cats from their owner's houses.

Fans of ERS-G should be getting ready for Maestro: Dark Talent Collector's Edition. Marianne Selfridge is the famous Opera diva, but now dark forces have used the power to control her and hurt other people.

Friendly Cactus Games' Shrouded Tales: The Spellbound Land Collector's Edition should be released this month. Dispel the evil forces and return the once-magical Havenwick to its former glory.

Nobody wants to die, and this goes the same for all the passed souls. Some souls are trying to cheat their death and you must help the Death himself restore the balance between dead and living in Riddles of Fate: Memento Mori Collector's Edition.
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:56 pm

TeamTeetat wrote:We are sure in for a bunch of treats this October!

From the highly acclaimed developer of Cadenza, NeverTales and Rite of Passage franchises; Mad Head Games is back to wow us with their latest series 'Dark Realm: Queen of Flames Collector's Edition'! Mystical invaders have taken over the town and you, the blacksmith’s daughter has managed to escape - only you can save the town.

Another new potential franchise sets to debut this month is 'Paranormal Pursuit: The Gifted One Collector's Edition' from Alawar and Logris Games. Keep your eyes out for this one when it hits the store.

All the rest of this month's expected releases are sequels to well-known franchises. Let's start with Echoes Of The Past: Wolf Healer Collector's Edition; from what we have seen in the beta version, this fifth game looks like the best one yet!

From Mariaglorum, take a journey to Blake's Mountain in League of Light: Wicked Harvest Collector's Edition. Two children have been kidnapped by a scarecrow-monster in a countryside village near the Blake's Mountain. Alice Thompson called you to investigate this supernatural case; save the children before they are sacrificed under the Red Moon!

The third Riddles of Fate game is also due out this month. Some souls are trying to cheat their death and you must help the Death himself restore the balance between dead and living in Riddles of Fate: Memento Mori Collector's Edition.

Strange figures are abducting people in Ridleton, and you are the one who can save the town and its people! Solve all the mysteries in Whispered Secrets: Into the Wind Collector's Edition.

Last but not least, the chart-topping Silent Nights series is back with Silent Nights: Children's Orchestra Collector's Edition. Your two daughters, Amelie and Bernadette Deux, were kidnapped by a masked man during the concert of Vivaldi Children’s Orchestra at the Original North Italian Music Festival where they both performed as guest stars from France!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Fri Dec 05, 2014 2:07 pm

TeamTeetat, December 4, 2014 wrote:In a blink of an eye, we have now arrived at the last month of 2014. 2014 was surely a fantastic year for casual games (especially HOPAs); we have seen the rise of Free-to-Play games, the takeover of several franchises and unfortunately, the switch in focus of a few major developers to mobile games. Nonetheless, Big Fish Games has quite a few great games waiting in line this month.

RELEASED - December blasts off with Christmas Stories: Hans Christian Andersen's Tin Soldier Collector's Edition, the third game in the well-known holiday-themed HOPA franchise from Elephant Games. This time round, Albert has been turned into a Nutcracker again, along with his sister, Nina and her lover, Charlie too!

There is also another Christmas title releasing this month. From ERS-G, comes Christmas Eve: Midnight's Call Collector's Edition - a HOPA game that has actually been delayed for a full year.

Another fan-favorite series will also make its comeback this month, Midnight Mysteries: Ghostwriting Collector's Edition should be on everybody's lookout. The spirit of Charles Dicken's daughter, Mary appeared in your house and asked for your help. One night Charles received a pledge for help from Irving; however, since the moment he arrived at Irving's place, nobody has seen him. Solve this supernatural mystery in the sixth game in the popular midnight Mysteries franchise!

From Blam! Games, we will get Revived Legends: Titan's Revenge Collector's Edition. Long ago, Zeus defeated the evil demons, the Titans and imprisoned them beneath the Earth and built the Parthenon above. Now, the demons are accidentally freed and you need to stop them!

Dark magician seeks to open the Chaos Gate and submerge the whole world into darkness. But in order to do so he needs to gather the collection of human feelings and feed them to Gate keepers. Fear and Jealousy were the easy target, while finding Real Love turned out to be a real problem. Follow this fantasy tale of love and betrayal in Reveries: Soul Collector Collector's Edition.

After several pushbacks, we (might) finally get Vampire Legends: The Untold Story Of Elizabeth Bathory Collector's Edition this month. Travel to Vienna and save Lady Agnes from the bloody Countess Elizabeth Bathory in this historical HOPA game.

Get ready for another icy cold game this winter. During the celebration of Princess Lerione's eight birthday, the Ice King appeared and kidnapped her. At the same time, he turned everybody in the kingdom into ice statues. Follow his trails and rescue the princess in Love Chronicles: A Winter's Spell Collector's Edition.

Last but not least, i am extremely to announce an incredibly good news for Time Management fans. The acclaimed Time Management series from Gamehouse will fianlly make its first official appearance on Big Fish Games after a long time. Delicious: Emily's New Beginning Collector's Edition should be on the to-buy list of every TM fans Upcoming Games! - Page 6 Smile

PS. Big Fish's schedule is pretty busy this time of the year so it is possible that there will be some adjustments in release dates. Still, games mentioned above should very well be released in December, if not, January should be the latest.
    luvtoread
    luvtoread

Post by luvtoread Fri Dec 05, 2014 4:16 pm

I know dj and I will both be happy if Vampire Legends finally does come out.    Happy bounce

I also like the last Revived Legends,   so looking forward to this one also.

Will have 2 weeks off coming up at the end of the month...so here is hoping for
    these games.   (cause its not like I don't have other games to play.   I just cannot
    help myself) consolegaming
    djrum
    djrum

Post by djrum Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:25 pm

Another Midnight Mysteries? Great!!! I love that series even after the developer change.

Vampire Legends 2 is supposed to/might be released tomorrow.

I think this makes the 3rd or 4th week of trying to get the game out. It'd better be good after all the darned waiting I've been doing.

I hope we get a good sale this weekend, too. I'd like to get the new Christmas game before Christmas. (I'm such a slo-poke player) Big smile
    luvtoread
    luvtoread

Post by luvtoread Sat Dec 06, 2014 2:55 am

dj----Your wish has come true.   Both games and sales this weekend!   Happy bounce
    djrum
    djrum

Post by djrum Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:19 pm

lol, luvtoread!

I did get both games, even though I was a bit underwhelmed with the Vampire Legends 2 demo...wow, so much more could've been done with the chilling storyline, IMO.

I'm hoping it grows on me as I play it.

According to BF's FB page, ERS will release their Christmas game, Christmas Eve: Midnight Call, this week.
    And I think the other CE is theirs, too, Reveries: Soul Collector.

Geesh, can't read my own writing. Laugh
    luvtoread
    luvtoread

Post by luvtoread Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:17 am

I am glad to read you were underwhelmed....I thought it was just me.   I decided to hold
    off for now,  will probably get it at next CE sale.
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:43 pm

TeamTeetat - Jan. 31, 2015 wrote:Out of the eight possible CE releases in February, i currently only have information on 6 possible releases. Still, these are some very promising titles!

From Daily Magic Productions, Dark Dimensions: Homecoming Collector's Edition will be hitting the store this month! Your parents were disappeared many years ago, and now your sister has gone missing too. Go to the roots of all the mysteries at the Barton Mansion and find out your family dark secrets!

Previously titled Thirst For Glory: Beyond Illusions, Blam! Games has decided to release the game as the second installment in the hit Dangerous Games series. The winner of the Second Championship of Illusionists has been kidnapped right from the stage, hunt for the criminal in Dangerous Games: Illutionist Collector's Edition.

Fans of Detective Lupin better get excited for this one! Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's The Mystery of Marie Roget Collector's Edition from ERS Game Studios will also be released in the month of love. Join Marie Roget's husband on the quest to investigate the series of strange events that happened around Marie Roget.

After 3 years break, the popular Nightfall Mysteries finally gets a sequel! Nightfall Mysteries: Haunted by the Past Collector's Edition will have you travel to Haven Rock and find out the dark secrets behind the murder of Charles Crenshaw!

Travel to Austria and discover the horrible truths about the most renowned painter of her generation, Lisa Steiner. Will you be able to untangle the web of betrayal and deception in Off the Record: The Art of Deception Collector's Edition?

There is an unexpected snow blizzard during the summer at Baumholder! Go to Baumholder and investigate this weather phenomenon in Mystery of the Ancients: Deadly Cold Collector's Edition.
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:40 pm

Oh my God! I was just thinking where the hell was Dupin! AND Thirst for Glory was good - ages and ages ago when I did the beta! Happy bounce I am downloading to the external drive (again), and have just finished BFG and am now working through the GH games, which brought to my attention that we seemed to have run out of Nightfall Mysteries, and what'd'ya know! Here it is.  Smile

Here I am telling myself if I just resist buying them when they're released, by the time I get to the next in the series, it'll be the Daily Deal! Fat chance, even if Dupin has broken my heart irrevocably.  Cry

Although, last night, I did get fed up with Dragons and their fickle owners that I got stuck into a few demos of obscure games I'd bookmarked. 

Liked Runaway Train Mystery, for all it's amateurish style - it was different and engaging.  Okay

Hated Psychotrain!  Gah!

And got fed up with Midnight Macabre.  faceplant

Well, they're the three shortest reviews I've ever done! lol
    Frodo
    Frodo

Post by Frodo Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:20 pm

JustTheFacts wrote:
    Although, last night, I did get fed up with Dragons and their fickle owners Well, they're the three shortest reviews I've ever done! lol

You got fed up with DRAGONS???  OH!

Say it isn't so!!!  Cry
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:05 pm

Well, no. Not the dragons per se, although they were being very uncooperative and chucking sickie fits all the time, but with their owners who say, yes, I can take that dragon if you breed it, right now. Then disappear off the face of the earth! Leaving me holding the bag egg! Overreaction
    Frodo
    Frodo

Post by Frodo Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:34 pm

Poor little babies, getting sick  Cry 

BTW, have you seen how many views Luthien has?  Big smile
    http://dragcave.net/view/Frodo
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:37 pm

OMG!! And he didn't get sick?
    Frodo
    Frodo

Post by Frodo Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:41 pm

She was sick, but she's protected from dying from sickness  Sunny

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:33 pm