Gamer Chick and Mom. Games are My Passion, and Here You'll Find Gaming Reviews & Info, plus Talk about Books, Movies, Music and More!

2 posters

Links to FREE Downloadable Games

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Links to FREE Downloadable Games Empty Links to FREE Downloadable Games

Post by genkicoll Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:29 pm

I have a lot of free games listed here on the site, but realized that I don't have one centralized place to find them all.

With no further ado, links to FREE stuff that's actually free (no ad-ware, spyware, etc)!

From the portals:

From the devs (mostly):

Last edited by genkicoll on Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:31 pm; edited 10 times in total
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Links to FREE Downloadable Games Empty Re: Links to FREE Downloadable Games

Post by genkicoll Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:17 am

It really depends on what you like!

The (current) Two FREE Games From Big Fish are MCF: Ravenhearst - a good introduction to hidden object games, with devilishly interesting door puzzles, and Fairway Solitaire, which is a completely addictive solitaire game.

I haven't tried any of the FREE Games at GOG, yet, but I have heard good things about Teen Agent and Beneath a Steel Sky.

Mortimer Becket and the Time Paradox is from a popular series, but I generally don't enjoy the FROG genre. FROG = FRagmented Object Game. It's like a hidden object game, but you're finding pieces of objects, and when you find them all, you use the object somewhere on the scene.

The 2 Free Games with GameHouse Funticket Trial is a great deal. I've never tried Super Collapse 3, but the other game is a standard game of your choice! If you tell me what kind of casual game you like, I can recommend something Smile

Ahriman's Prophecy (Aveyond pre-quel) - Aveyond is a wildly popular classic-style RPG series which I haven't played yet Links to FREE Downloadable Games 3286387481

Dawn's Light A Christmas Tale 1 & 2 - also classic RPG-style, haven't played.

The rest... I haven't tried Links to FREE Downloadable Games 3286387481 I know that many of them are classic adventures, but beyond that, I don't know Links to FREE Downloadable Games 2981382511
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:11 pm

The View posts since last visit link at the top right of the forum is VERY handy. Next to it is the View your posts link, also very helpful Wink You can also subscribe to topics within the Reply function. It's in the options if you scroll down a bit on the Reply page. This doesn't work for the Quick Reply, of course Smile
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:06 pm

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:31 pm

Added Patricia's Quest for Sun to the list~ Sunny

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:59 pm